Singing and Planning Resources
- Improve your church’s singing by using compelling arrangements made for congregation.
- By using suitable keys for congregation and thoughtful transitions, composer Molly Ijames witnessed the revitalized singing in her own church.
- MollyChurchMusic has over 80 congregational arrangements that are fresh and exciting settings of both new and old hymns.
- Flexible arrangements for piano and optional instruments that are both compelling for the seasoned musician and accessible to the less experienced.
In the following video, composer and arranger Molly Ijames shares the stories and inspiration behind her congregational arrangements and how they have improved the singing in her own church.
- Browse a curated list of hymns (old and new) by topic/doctrine to help you plan your services.
- Created as part of Chris Anderson’s extensive research on hymns and the theology of singing.
- These songs and hymns were chosen particularly for their beauty, poetry, and doctrinal clarity.
- Nearly all the songs in our catalog include half-page formats for easy inclusion in your service bulletin.
- Download our songs for free. They are free to use and duplicate for your church services.
Sheet Music and Projection Resources
- Doxology has a growing catalog of many songs and hymns (including several from Church Works Media) that are available for free.
- Easily manipulate formats (like lead sheets or 4-part notation) and transpose music for print.
- Customize and export music for projection (including lyrics with notes).
- Project lyrics and notes to your service screens in several pre-formatted or customizable styles.
- Over 13,000 songs available (including many from Church Works Media).